The Master of Global Affairs (MGA) admits students for enrollment each fall. The MGA is a full-time professional master's degree and students should expect to complete the degree within two years.
The deadline for fall 2021 applications is February 15, 2021. Applicants are solely responsible for insuring all application materials are received by the deadline and will be notified when their application is complete.
- Applicants for the MGA are encouraged to have:
- B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Excellent critical thinking skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Superior quantitative skills as evidenced by prior coursework or relevant work experience
- The normal application fee of $85 is currently waived for all applicants.
- Statement of purpose
- Professional resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Approved scores from the Graduate Record of Examinations (Rice University GRE Code 6609)
- Approved TOEFL scores for applicants whose native language is not English and who did not receive a degree from a country in which English is the official language of communication
- (Rice University Code 6609)