The Master of Global Affairs (MGA) admits students for enrollment each fall. The MGA is a full-time professional master's degree and students should expect to complete the degree within two years.
The deadline for fall 2023 applications is February 15, 2023. Applicants are solely responsible for insuring all application materials are received by the deadline and will be notified when their application is complete.
- B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Excellent critical thinking skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- The normal application fee of $85 is currently waived for all applicants.
- Statement of purpose
- Professional resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE scores are waived for fall 2023 applicants.
- Approved TOEFL or IELTS scores for applicants whose native language is not English and who did not receive a degree from a country in which English is the official language of communication.